Just like me, this blog is a work in progress. God seems to be writing it one word at a time. Not me. It's His voice I'm listening to. I'm just the one holding the pen. If I can help just one person, then all my years of crying out were worth it. You've got a friend and you are not alone. Maybe you can see yourself in me. READ FROM FIRST ENTRY TO LAST, IN THE REVERSE ORDER THEY APPEAR.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Soon

Because I have tried and failed every day since Monday to post again (I might add I can't wait) I'm convinced this blog is important or Satan wouldn't be interrupting me so much. The interest has caught me completely by surprise and humbled me greatly. I love, love, love to write (I can't think of any other thing that I'd rather do) but writing does not come easily for me. Honestly I'm a much better speaker and teacher. But right now I'm being compelled to write. I promise to get back with you ASAP. Just have had too many irons in the fire to do what I want to write justice. I'm just now getting to the "meat" and the lessons I've learned. I  need four to six hours of uninterrupted writing time. Seriously.

Should you want to comment or ask questions, since I'm moderating the comments before they're being published (they're coming directly to me by email) please do; I would love that. I will never publish anything that's private without your consent. Feel free to email me any time at TBKimbel@bellsouth.net or you can message me on Facebook if you're a member.

Thanks for reading. I'm anxious to write again soon. I have not forgotten you.

Thanks!

2 comments: